In Sync Youth & Family Services supports young people, children and families in Co. Kildare & West Wicklow to enable them to live a full and active life within their communities and society. In Sync is committed to the provision of quality services through an integrated multi-disciplinary approach.
The Director of Therapeutic Services will be a member of the Senior Management Team reporting to the CEO and the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership of the therapeutic projects ensuring high quality work and the achievement of annual strategic objectives. They will have lead responsibility for Child Safeguarding Practice and Policy across the organisation. The candidate will lead and support the work of In Sync Youth & Family Services as a trusted provider of youth, child and family services across Kildare & West Wicklow.
The successful candidate must highlight in their application form that they possess:
- A recognised third level qualification in Social Work; Social Care; Psychology; Psychotherapy; Youth Work or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience developing and leading, child, family, and/or youth services in an organisation of similar complexity and scale as In Sync.
- Have experience of organisational development; policy development; strategic planning; and, of support & supervision of senior staff.
- Have an in depth knowledge of Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children 2017 and the Children First Act 2015,
- Significant experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate at interview that they are:
- A clear communicator who can develop positive relationships with a wide range of internal colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to write comprehensive work plans and progress reports.
- Possess the ability to organise a complex and varied workload and to work to tight deadlines.
- Possess the ability to represent In Sync with external agencies and stakeholders.
- Travel across Kildare and West Wicklow is required so own transport and full driving licence is essential.
The successful candidate will be employed by In Sync Youth & Family Services on a 12 month fixed-term contract, renewable subject to funding, including a 6 month probationary period. Closing date for applications is 1pm on Friday 10th September, 2021.
For job description and application form contact In Sync Youth & Family Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 045 897 893.
Applications by In Sync electronic application form only to: email@example.com
Completed application forms must contain details of three referees (including your current or most recent employer).